This queuing system consists of 20 coaster pagers with the base transmitter.
The system includes 999-channel call buttons keypad and portable buzzer/ vibration receivers. Each receiver is rechargeable and labeled with a number. In standby status, it is plugged into the charging slot, while the client places an order, he(she) will be dispatched one receiver with a number when the order is ready, press the keypad to call the number, the client will get it through the buzzer/vibration/LED indications.
- The queue system improves the working efficiency of the restaurant while improving the image of the restaurant; and avoids the client waiting in the long queue
- Two way to charge for each pager: use charger base or charge directly; High receive sensitivity; When you receive it, simply record it and use it within 2 minutes; Independent storage memory avoiding data lost; Self-testing while power on
- Each paging system is expandable up to 999 pages; You can add up to 999 pages at most; Do not worry about business increasing; Transmitting distance is about 800m or 3280ft in the open area
- Customers can carry Portable rechargeable vibration buzzer pager everywhere, just after the food is ready, then press the corresponding number, then they will come back to pick up the meal
- Applicable areas: bank, factory, shopping mall, restaurant, cafe, food court, clinic, auto shop or other queue occasions
- Brand Name: HICOM
- Model Number: HI-85
- working voltage: DC3.7V (Rechargeable Battery)
- Charging Voltage: DC5V
- Working Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Working Current: 75±10mA (Vibration)
- Receive Sensitivity: -107±2dBm
- Battery Capacity: 360mAh
- Decoder: Learning Code (AM)
- Dimensions: 49*101*11mm
The coaster pager system usually used in the restaurant, hotel, clinic, or anywhere customers need to wait for their service in the Queue.
How does it work in a restaurant?
- The customer comes to the restaurant and makes his or her order.
- The waiter gives each customer a pager with a number.
- When the order is ready, the waiter/receptionist at the front counter will press the transmitter to alert the pager that customer holds.
- The customer gets the wireless signal by pager vibrating or LED flashing or DIDI with his or her number and go to the front to take the order.
There are no reviews yet.